- Login to Workast using Slack credentials
- On the top left hand corner, click on your name
- Click on 'Preferences'
- Here you can customize which notifications are sent to you through workast (under Apps) on Slack
- At the bottom of the page, under the Notification heading, you will find sliders to turn off notifications for when you are assigned to a task.
- This setting is turned on by default, slide it to the left to turn it off. A pop-up will appear, confirming that your preferences have been changed.
Turning off notifications for assigned tasks Print
Created by: Angeli Yuson
Modified on: Fri, 19 Jun, 2020 at 4:12 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.