If you'd like to know how to create a space and have it linked to a Slack channel from creation, see this article.
Please note that a Slack channel can only be associated with one Workast space.
To link your space to a Slack channel:
- Click on the (+) sign on the top right-hand corner of the Space to add an app. If you have apps in the space already, click on the ellipses (three dots) and select "Manage apps."
- Find the Slack app, and click on 'Add' and close the window.
- At the top right-hand corner, there will be a Slack icon.
- Click on the Slack icon and then 'Settings.'
- There will be an option to 'Select a Slack channel' and this will connect a Slack channel with the Space.
- Select a channel and click on 'Save.'
- Only channels that are not connected to another Workast space will connect successfully.