In Workast, you are able to create a subtask which adds the flexibility of showing smaller or related steps within a larger task. *
To create a subtask:
- Open the task that needs a subtask
- Click on the subtask icon in the top panel.
- the subtask panel will open in the task.
- Type the subtask title in the Task Summary.
- To assign the subtask during task creation, click on the people icon and select the user(s.) To add a due date during task creation, click on the calendar icon. Click on "Save" to create the subtask.
- To close the subtask creation panel, click on the subtask icon in the top panel.
- To edit or customize the subtask, click on the subtask to open the subtask panel. You can learn more about editing or customizing subtasks here.