In Workast, you are able to create a subtask which adds the flexibility of showing smaller or related steps within a larger task. *
To create a subtask
- Open the task that needs a subtask
- Click on the subtask icon in the top panel.
- The subtask panel will open in the task.
- Type the subtask title in the Task Summary.
- To assign the subtask during task creation, click on the people icon and select the user(s.) To add a due date during task creation, click on the calendar icon. Click on "Save" to create the subtask.
- To close the subtask creation panel, click on the subtask icon in the top panel.
- To edit or customize the subtask, click on the subtask to open the subtask panel. You can learn more about editing or customizing subtasks here.
Please note that subtasks cannot be recurring. When multiple subtasks are needed, simply create them all from the original task.* Subtasks are a feature available with some Workast plans. For more information on our various plans, click here.