Tags are a great way to quickly label and identify tasks. Tags are shared by your entire team, and an easy way to share information quickly about a task . Here is how to create a tag:
- Click on a task to open up the task details panel. Click on the tag icon on the top of the panel.
- This will open the tag panel in the task.
- Press the + next to the tag icon. The tags currently in use in the space will appear. Click on "Show All" to show all of the tags available in the team.
- To use an existing tag, select the tag that you want to use. The tag indicator will appear next to the task number, visible even when the task details are minimized.
- To create a new tag, start typing your tag title, then click +Create tag.
- The tag creation dialogue will open. Pick your tag color, or pick on the + to customize your color.
- Click "Save" to complete creating your tag.
For information on how to edit tags, click here.