You can use our quick search to use keywords to find tasks and subtasks, as well as lists and spaces.
To use the quick search:
- Click on the "Search" tab in the left-hand taskbar.
- This will bring up the quick search dialogue.
- You can click on your saved searches and spaces to open them. Use the arrow keys to scroll up and down.
- To search for a task or subtask, enter a keyword(s) from the task summary (task title) or the task ID. To search for a space, enter a keyword(s) from the space name.
- Once you've entered your keyword(s), any spaces or saved searches will populate. To search for tasks, click on "Search tasks with..." or hit "enter."
- Once your task populates, click on it to open it.
To learn about searches and saved searches, click here.