- Type the command /todo in a Slack channel and hit enter. The task composer pane will appear.
- Click on the drop-down menu under Space and choose the space/channel for your task.
- The task will be set to be created in the default list in that space/channel. To change lists, click on the arrow next to the list name, and choose the preferred list.
- Type the task title in the Summary line.
- You can add a task description in the Description section.
- Click the drop-down menu under "Assign to" to assign the task.
- Enter a due date either by using the drop-down menu. Add a due time the same way if desired.
- Once you are finishing creating your task, click Create.
Creating a task using the task composer in Slack Print
Created by: Angeli Yuson
Modified on: Wed, 24 Jun, 2020 at 2:31 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.