Adding a description to a task is a great way to provide information about a task, ensuring clear objectives for your assignee(s.)
To add a task description:
- Click on a task in the web app to open the task details screen.
- Click on the description box where it says "Click to enter description."
- Enter your description. You can use various formatting, such as ordered lists, bullet points, code, or headings using ## and ###.
- Click "Save" to save your description. Your changes will also auto-save when you mouse-click outside of the description box.
- To edit the description, click on it and make any changes, then click save.
For information on how to add task descriptions in Slack, click here.